"I Want You To Want Me" - Cheap Trick - "I want you to want me, I need you to need me, I'd love you to love me, I'm beggin' you to beg me"
"Vindicated" - Dashboard Confessional - "Vindicated, I am selfish, I am wrong, I am right,
I swear I'm right, swear I knew it all along, And I am flawed, but I am cleaning up so well I am seeing in me now the things you swore, you saw yourself"
"Hands Down" - Dashboard Confessional - "Breathe in for luck. Breathe in so deep. This air is blessed, you share with me; My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me. So won't you kill me? So I die happy. My heart is yours to fill or burst, To break or bury, or wear as jewelry. Whichever you prefer. "
"Bless The Broken Road" - Rascal Flatts - " Every long lost dream led me to where you are, Others who broke my heart, they were like northern stars, Pointing me on my way into your loving arms, This much I know is true, That God blessed the broken road, That led me straight to you."
No comments:
Post a Comment